SWTOR Star Wars the Old Republic

General topics of all chapterrs can be found here.

SWTOR Star Wars the Old Republic

Postby Vorflynn » 01 Aug 2012 12:09

FYI this is going free to play this autumn. If people are interested it may be worth chatting with the guys still playing in the last legion.
Vorflynn
Legend
Legend

Re: Star Wars the Old Republic

Postby Willau Gladeshadow » 01 Aug 2012 18:06

Maybe.. but then the player slump apparently has been huge. Who was last holding chapter leader status?
Missyann Gladeshadow (Rogue), Alyeanna (Cleric and Badger) Nykodemus (Knicker nicker) Likkledemon (Barb) Milliia (baby sorc) Mynarette ( Mocking bard) Xen (ranger and sister to Nyk and Myn) Yuukio Ichihara (Witch)
Willau Gladeshadow
Legendary-Service
Legendary-Service

Postby paulb » 01 Aug 2012 21:52

There's probably 4 or 5 Legends still playing SWTOR regularly within Last Legion, I don't think that includes the original chapter leader for the defunct SWTOR Legends guild though.

I'll be stopping my SWTOR sub in a few weeks as I'm away on a research trip and by the time I get back Guild Wars 2 will be out, I'll have no time for SWTOR for a while. The free to play conversion would make it easier to go back to but I'll wait and see what the freemium system is like and what happens with content updates.
paulb
Legend
Legend

Main Charachter: Tobyas - LOTRO

Re: [SWTOR] Star Wars the Old Republic

Postby Miralith Shenanigan » 02 Aug 2012 19:29

Drakau and I (my officer alt is called Skyy) are officers in the Last Legion (republic side). We've recently had a merger with a few other guilds whose numbers were suffering and we have a very healthy attendance at the moment, most nights with 15-18 people online (I think our record was 24!).

The current guild leader is Snugs. Officers you can contact are Drakau, Skyy (me), Roga, Criston, Relnor, Estel, Peri, Yargo (there are a few alts with officer status but you should be able to get ahold of at least one of us!)

There's also an imperial-aligned side to the guild called the Lost Legion, which we are trying to build up and have plans to play on this side more. You're more likely to catch us republic-side at the moment to get an invite to either guild however.

Also the guild has a TS server, since there is currently no way to cross-chat between republic and imperial guild players. If you want those details let me know.
Miralith Shenanigan
Legend
Legend

Main Charachter: Miralith, Lyste, Megann, Fethan, Myfanwe

Postby Willau Gladeshadow » 03 Aug 2012 12:31

So there is currently no Legends guild representation in the game other than players from our guild under the Legion guild name?
Missyann Gladeshadow (Rogue), Alyeanna (Cleric and Badger) Nykodemus (Knicker nicker) Likkledemon (Barb) Milliia (baby sorc) Mynarette ( Mocking bard) Xen (ranger and sister to Nyk and Myn) Yuukio Ichihara (Witch)
Willau Gladeshadow
Legendary-Service
Legendary-Service

Postby Vorflynn » 03 Aug 2012 20:05

Willau Gladeshadow wrote:So there is currently no Legends guild representation in the game other than players from our guild under the Legion guild name?

correct
Vorflynn
Legend
Legend

Postby deity » 03 Aug 2012 21:01

I still log into SWTOR, although a few legends still play, there is no Legends chapter. It died a few months ago.
deity
Legend
Legend

Active Chapter(s): GW2
Neverwinter
Main Charachter: Deity / Mheric

Postby Valamar » 19 Jul 2013 11:28

Anybody still playing Old Republic?
Valamar
Legend
Legend

Active Chapter(s): DDO, Neverwinter
Main Charachter: Valsur

Postby Annastesia » 12 Jul 2015 17:34

¬°Back in SWTOR!

Will try to see if Lost and Last Legion are still around...
Annastesia
Legend
Legend

Main Charachter: Annastesia

Return to General Discussion