DDO Wednesdays of Woe

A place to organise and run special theme based groups that meet on a regular basis.

DDO Wednesdays of Woe

Postby TravellingHat » 31 Oct 2014 19:41

Dear All

Not a static group as such, but would like to propose a regular(ish) mustering of Legends for some communal questing. I'll get the ball rolling by suggesting anyone who is interested meet online on Wednesdays at 8pm UK time. We can argue over what quests at the time, depending on who's available (currently I'm only running Galfar, who is 19th at the mo but soon to TR again, and Sven who is 15th).

That day is negotiable, but other suggestions must be alliterative! Magic Mondays, Tuesdays of Terror... you get the idea.

Anyone interested just sign up below and we'll try and get something organised.
Galfar Elmoon d'Jhaelian: lore-keeper, archer and singer; former deathguard of the Undying Court
Svengrim the Loud: axe-wielding, war-song hollering dwarven hooligan
Jackward Harper (relegated to mule)
TravellingHat
Legend
Legend

What sort of an invitation is that?

Postby Dorsetshire » 31 Oct 2014 22:35

Brunhildha tosses the squawking carrier pigeon back out the window in disgust. "Go on, get out of here! Nasty messy thing doing unmentionable doings all over my nice clean floor!" :evil:

"Oh, a message!"

... Pause for perusal ...

"Hey, Niwa, we've got an invitation! And wake up, its past midday, get out of bed you lazy thing!"

Groan ..... yaaaaawn ... "Wednesdays of Woe ?? Not exactly selling it, is he?"

"Well I sure we know someone who would be able to come. Put it in your diary, before you forget." :roll:
Brunhildha (Stroppy Soul,TR L25); Niwareka (Tempest Trapmonkey,TR L25); Hiacynthe (Happy Monk, L14); Juss (Hitty Healer,TR L4); Sharkee (Dirty old Shenanigan, L12); Kawariki (Confused drow wizzy, L8)
Dorsetshire
Legend
Legend

Active Chapter(s): DDO
Main Charachter: Niwareka (Tempest Ranger, TR L18)

Re: Wednesdays of Woe

Postby TravellingHat » 01 Nov 2014 12:58

Alright... Wednesdays of Wizardly Wonder?
Galfar Elmoon d'Jhaelian: lore-keeper, archer and singer; former deathguard of the Undying Court
TravellingHat
Legend
Legend

Postby Guranta » 04 Nov 2014 22:35

Cough... Cough...
*yawn*
Wha.. What... the world is still here...
*looking around*
how did those cobwebs end up here.
and how did those vines end up all growing trough and over the windowsill...
*looking outside the window*
hmm... The leaves are brown and are falling from the trees it must be late fall.
*pondering*
I was a sleep for a long time...Time for a wander around in stormreach and surroundings..

(Good idea to set up a guild evening. since we are spread thin, it would be handy to concentrate our online time. Wednesdays is ok for me so see you then)
Guranta aka Arnoud
Guranta (Clr 20), Gaimble (Art 20), Glack(Ftr 9), Glony(Brd 8), Gwildren(Rgr 7/Rog1), Gwyndoline(Wiz 7), Guaty(Mnk 5), Geldriia(Sor 2)
Guranta
Master Artificer
Master Artificer

Active Chapter(s): Dungeons and Dragons Online.
Main Charachter: Guranta (Clr 20+1)

Postby Willau Gladeshadow » 05 Nov 2014 18:06

Dust motes hang in the air in the house that was once full of people. Cobwebs hang from the beams and the windows show the dirt of neglect in letting in the light. The weary traveller gazes about the kitchen and runs a finger across the large table smearing a line in the dust then looks at the cold range lacking the friendly warmth of a fire. Another figure strides into the room and drops a large back pack onto the dusty table creating a cloud. The short woman frowns at the mess. "Well? What did you expect? I told you this would happen. Now you seen it do we travel on or do something about this mess?"

The traveller shrugs then places an equally large and heavy backpack gently on the floor. "No Sis I think we should see the full state of things. When we have it will be time to clean up and set up the house again. I guess we start with the one person likely to know what is going on. Find Thunderfoot Shenanigan and tell him... Willau is back...."

(count me in on the guild night!)
Missyann Gladeshadow (Rogue), Alyeanna (Cleric and Badger) Nykodemus (Knicker nicker) Likkledemon (Barb) Milliia (baby sorc) Mynarette ( Mocking bard) Xen (ranger and sister to Nyk and Myn) Yuukio Ichihara (Witch)
Willau Gladeshadow
Legendary-Service
Legendary-Service

Postby Willau Gladeshadow » 06 Nov 2014 00:05

Really great outing everyone and the mobs taken down as if wild shenanigans were all over them. Thanks for the fun!
Missyann Gladeshadow (Rogue), Alyeanna (Cleric and Badger) Nykodemus (Knicker nicker) Likkledemon (Barb) Milliia (baby sorc) Mynarette ( Mocking bard) Xen (ranger and sister to Nyk and Myn) Yuukio Ichihara (Witch)
Willau Gladeshadow
Legendary-Service
Legendary-Service

Postby Guranta » 06 Nov 2014 00:16

Nice to have a full legends group outing again... It was legendary... and really fun...
See you all next wednesday....
Guranta (Clr 20), Gaimble (Art 20), Glack(Ftr 9), Glony(Brd 8), Gwildren(Rgr 7/Rog1), Gwyndoline(Wiz 7), Guaty(Mnk 5), Geldriia(Sor 2)
Guranta
Master Artificer
Master Artificer

Active Chapter(s): Dungeons and Dragons Online.
Main Charachter: Guranta (Clr 20+1)

Postby TravellingHat » 06 Nov 2014 00:39

Yes, great game, much enjoyed. Same time next week for anyone who's in.
TravellingHat
Legend
Legend

Postby Pugnacious » 19 Nov 2014 20:48

This could be a Wednesday of Woe if they don't open the world again soon!

It has been good not just running with guild on just on Wednesdays but now most days a week.

Pugging is such a pain for slow coaches like me.
Pugnacious.
Wumpam Tribe War Leader

To fight is to live
To live needs peace.
Peace only comes through strife.
Wisdom is to understand this.
Pugnacious
Legend
Legend

Main Charachter: Pugnacious (20) Fighter (although Thug might be more accurate)

Postby TravellingHat » 19 Nov 2014 21:07

I will get on as soon as possible. Think it was only scheduled for four hours downtime, but those numbers have a habit of growing. We'll just have to see, and hope.

Edit: I am in world (19.15 UK time) and all seems normal. The world has not melted.
TravellingHat
Legend
Legend

Return to Static Groups